Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Projects

This is my tank man project that I made for computers class. We were told to recreate the entire image. For mine, I replaced the tanks with pictures I found of wounded protestors from the Tiananmen Square Massacre an the lamppost with cameras capturing the event that according to the Chinese government never happened.




This is the face project that we mad in Illustrator a while ago. We put our faces in the scanner, made the shapes based on those in the picture, and then pieced them together again. I had a lot of trouble in doing this project, but I was very satisfied with how far I had come in using Illustrator.
This is a photoshop project in which we exaggerated a current event. My current event had to do with how a certain airline was charging overweight passengers for two seats when they flight attendants saw the were having trouble fastening their seat belts.
In this photoshop project I drew a picture with crayons. Then I scanned it into photoshop and recreated some of the image with the paint tool. I played a lot with the opacity of the marks I was making and tried to make the original image underneath still visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment